- You may use the Licensed Material in a publicly accessible web site, web application or any form of presentation publicly accessible through the World Wide Web only according to the Dreamstock Free License Terms and Conditions: You must put a back link with credits to http://dreamstock.net on every page where Dreamstock Works are used (example: Vectors by http://dreamstock.net);
- You must include the correct back link to Dreamstock website, which is: http://Dreamstock.net;
- You must place the link on an easy-to-see, recognizable place, so there is no confusion about the Original Author of the Works (Dreamstock);
- When copying, or paraphrasing description text (or title) on one of the Licensed Material, you must make sure there are no spelling mistakes;
- Do not try to take credit or imply in any way that you and not Dreamstock is the Original Author of the Licensed Material (vectors, psd).
Grant of Rights
- The Licensed Material is being provided to You under the Terms of this agreement, which allows for use of Licensed Material but does not transfer ownership. All Licensed Material remains property of Dreamstock;
- You may use the Licensed Material in any personal project unlimited number of times according to the Dreamstock Free License Terms and Conditions;
- You may use the Licensed Material in any Open Source project and application according to the Dreamstock Free License Terms and Conditions;
- Your rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide;
- Any uses other than the ones mentioned above must be approved by Dreamstock in writing;
- Unauthorized use will result in immediate termination of this License, and with it, Your rights to use the Licensed Material.
- You may not sell our Works. If you’re going to earn money from a project where our Works are being used, then you may not use the Free License, you can use our commercial license option;
You may not alter, crop, modify, manipulate and create derivative works of the Licensed Material. All Licensed Material must be used “AS is”;
- You may not redistribute, license, lease, assign, convey or transfer Licensed Material, or offer free downloads in their present form or in a modified form to any third party;
- You may not distribute the Licensed Material (vectors, psd files, texture) online in a downloadable format or enable them to be distributed via mobile devices. You may link to http://dreamstock.net instead;
- You may not incorporate Licensed Material into a logo, application icon, trademark or service mark;
- You may not use the Licensed Material directly from dreamstock.net or any other location hosted on the dreamstock.net domain or any other domains owned by Dreamstock.
- You may not use the Licensed Material for pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimize other people, societies, cultures.
- Use in “print-on-demand” products and or services. “print-on-demand”, means customers select, arrange, and manipulate individual art elements to make a unique design. This design is then printed & ordered on demand.
- Use in pornographic, fraudulent, obscene, immoral, infringing, illegal, blasphemous or defamatory material.
- Sell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise grant rights.
- Post/Share on electronic bulletin board, FTP, or file sharing programs.
- Put the Images on-line in a downloadable format, or use the Images in a website at a resolution higher than 72dpi at 640×480 pixels, or disassemble, decompile or “unlock”, reverse engineer, translate or otherwise decode the Images for any reason.
- You can not modify and sell our designs through istock.com, shutterstock.com like sites.
- Licensee may not use Licensed Material on physical items for resale and “print on demand” items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, coffee mugs, calendars (e.g. on sites like Cafepress), or on any similar mass produced items that would contain the Licensed Material in a partly, or dominant way;